The following paragraphs provide the terms and conditions for the supply of Products to you in response to a request for such Products and the terms upon which you agree to use and interact with the Website and services. Please read these Conditions carefully before using the Website or requesting any Products. By requesting Products and using the Website you agree to be bound by these Conditions. If you do not agree to these Conditions you should not access the Website. You should print a copy of these Conditions for future reference. If you have any questions relating to these Conditions please contact us on 0844 415 2420 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to our provision of Products to you and you therefore do not have any right to return the Products to us. We may withdraw the Products at any time.
DefinitionsWhen reviewing these terms and conditions, the following definitions will apply to capitalised words, unless either otherwise expressly stated or required by the context of use: “Conditions” means these terms and conditions; “Product” means the free samples indicated on the Website; “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain specific description and, from time to time, terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “We/us” means Purple Orchid Health Ltd; “Website” means the website located at www.purpleorchidhealth.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Information about uswww.purpleorchidhealth.co.uk is a website operated by Purple Orchid Health Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09924529 and with our registered office at Albany house, 14 Shute End, Wokingham, Berks, RG40 1BJ. Our trading address is Purple Orchid Health Ltd, PO box 15079, Dunblane, FK15 5BA. Our VAT number is GB 331 9840 96.
Use of the Website
Registration and AccessBy placing a request through the Website, you warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you are resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland and are accessing the Website from either the United Kingdom or Ireland; (c) any personal information that you provide to us when using the Website is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; (d) you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by contacting us on 0844 415 2420 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or e-mail email@example.com; and (e) you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. The Website is available only to individuals and others who meet our terms of eligibility (as from time to time prescribed). Requests for Products are limited to one Product per User. We hereby reserve the right (at our absolute discretion) to restrict multiple quantities of a Product being shipped to any one customer. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, deny access to or modify the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are provided with access to the Website in accordance with these Conditions and any requests placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. We do not guarantee that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
Our rightsWe reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party linksTo provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites;
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources; or
- the use others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.